Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

So this weekend I went home and had the best time with my family and friends. Like most people I was thinking about all the food I wanted to eat, but ironically I did the opposite. Once I did eat the THANKSGIVING meal I still had to go to other homes with [tons] of food and was kind of dreading it. I try not to eat to much so I don't gain weight so Thanksgiving turned into a bit of a nightmare. 

The best part about the day were the DESERTS. I have a forever sweet tooth, and could not resist trying Red Velvet Cakes, Pumpkin pies, or Sweet Potato pies! It was just my fantasy lol. But set aside from the food it was so nice to go home and see my family. While I wanted to see my family I had my own checklist of things to do. I wanted to go to the beach and enjoy the weather before it got cold [yea right. Cold in Florida?], go see For Colored Girls, and go to the park with my sisters. Unfortunately, I never did make it to the beach, but I did see For Colored Girls, and sadly it did not meet all my expectations. That doesn't mean it wasn't good still, it just didn't earn a ten in my book. Guess I just wasn't in the mood for movie time. And last but not least I made it to the park!

When I wasn't at the movies I spend a fun day at the park! It so much fun!
                              
                                   At Forever 21. She was in love with the shades. I was in love with the picture.












                                                                 
Another beautiful picture at the park. Love it.

I took this picture at the super market. Just so happened to find these eggs with the lightest one [the different one], and had to take a picture! Dare to be different when no one else is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment