Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sprinkle in a little F U N

For the last two weekends I have been having a little fun here and there with fun people and just wanted to share the pics with you all. Me and my friends decided to take a trip to the mall just to go to JcPenny, but magically wandered to our favorite store Forever 21! This has to be one of the best stores I've ever been to [besides the one in Aventura, Miami]. 
It had an upstairs level, and had a jewelry, shoes and clothes section. I did not get anything, because, as usual, there was too much to choose from. Here's two pictures from the excursion!
This is my natural buddy/inspiration/roommate.
Me testing out my photographic side. [Cool shot ehh? ]
         
Before fun time at Forever 21, I had the best time at home with my sisters! A regular day at the park seems to be the most fun when you have the right people around you. This is my favorite picture of all time. My sisters and I leaving the park and going for a walk. What a beautiful day.
Under my Umbrella  ella ella 


****Get out and have a little fun. Live life with little/no regrets! When you feel like life is taking a toll on you, get out take a walk, or have a crazy weekend, which ever is your style do it! Try to do things you enjoy doing. At the end of the day it's all about the experience and how it went.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree,you gotta live for you..if not,who else will? Life gets rough but its up to you on how u decide to smooth it out..some may choose to smoke it out...others may choose to drink it out..i choose to chill n put it on pause and enjoy me time..no homo..lol..Ya blog lookin good,maybe u can help me get dat baby smooth skin 1 day..keep ya head up n keep being you
-anonymous..aka "im never the enemy"

Post a Comment