Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pick me Up

I was feeling a little down today and my mother in-law sent me an e-mail, with this quote in it. It picked me up.

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly"
                                              -I don't know

Source
When you start to feel like things are going in the complete opposite direction and your sick to your stomach with worry just smile.It sounds hard, but it's easier than you know. Sometimes all you need to do is think of all that you do have accomplished and focus on that. Sometimes remembering all that you have done will pick you up. Go outside and enjoy the world in its beauty remember you can still enjoy it. The world is not over. [cliche much?] I am a worry wart and I worry naturally but when I did these things a weight was taken off me. I'm ending my day unusually happy. Why wouldn't you want an unusual happiness? Inhale. Exhale.Everything will be taken care of regardless if you know it or not. It is possible. Smile.

source

Here is a nice poem:
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman
With time, only grows..
                        -I don't know

0 comments:

Post a Comment