Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New State of Mind

This is my very first post and I'm VERY excited about this. I asked my roommates "What should I write about?", but the only thing that came to mind was about how excited I was to do this. Im going to keep this blog short, or what I think is short, because I just don't know where to start, so I'm gonna take it one step at a time.

 My now roommate got me completely hooked in all this hair care business last year and ever since I cant get enough of it! I'm so in love with taking care of my hair the RIGHT way. With natural hair products, I mean. I'm not saying the right way to care for your hair is the natural way, but I wouldn't mind changing a couple minds. :) As long as you are taking care of your hair  the right way (fewer perms,using products without mineral oil,moisturizing hair,etc)  then I'm glad I could help.

Originally when I started my hair care journey I just wanted to care for my relaxed hair naturally, but recently (June 9) I decided I was going to go completely natural with some of the influence of that roommate. Now I'm not one to just cut off all my hair, to be honest all the hair I can get on this head I need to keep sooo the BC is out of the question. When I started my transitioning, coming across blogs or youtube videos about maintaining both textures were extremely rare. This blog is meant to help those, like me who struggled/struggle with finding information on how to take care of those relaxed ends and natural roots. I'm ready to take this transitioning journey and why not do it with company?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Monica! This is Denise, your trusty natural roommate. I loved your first post! I'm looking forward to reading more :) keep up the great work!!

Post a Comment