Saturday, December 11, 2010

Out with the old

I feel like this with my hair...[source]
I finally took out my protective style. It lasted me a month and a week. Usually it lasts longer but because of previous mess ups the style was done. The front of my hair was extra frizzy and frankly it looked like a mini fro with rope twist on top of it. With that being said last night I washed my hair in four sections and shampooed each section twice. Once with a clarifying shampoo and then again with a moisturizing shampoo. Then, I went ahead and conditioned each section and put it in a cap and kept it in over night. Here I am now, about to wash it out. Now I'm at a road block...what to do with my hair? Should I attempt a majestic bun? or flat iron for length check? No idea. If your at this very same road block my next post will address this issue.



0 comments:

Post a Comment