Friday, December 17, 2010

New Years Inspired

Todays bantu knot out. My take on the second picture.
(Only did the knots in the front and a braid out for the hair in the net.) 
Every year millions of billions of people do the same old New Years Resolution. Ha. I laugh because we make a resolution since everyone else is doing it. How long do we actually follow through with it? A month maybe two? Well to laugh in the face of New Years resolutions, I started my resolution early and you should too. Why wait for that one day to change something about yourself? Is it 'cuz we need the motivation? I think so, but who really ever knows. But, back to my head start on New Years. I decided I wanted to be more fashion-esque. You know? Lipstick wearing, different outfits [not too different], heels and even crazy hair. I got inspired by looking at all the black fashion blogs on tumblr. Every time I looked at them I sighed and wished I could be edgy and cool looking like they do. Why wish if I can just DO it? Well I went ahead and bought different lipsticks, put a little eye shadow on and even dressed in different outfits. It feels great to feel better about yourself look great and feels great [future blog about that].


Inspiration


                                                           Trying to be artistic and beautiful. :)



 Yesterdays braid out. Had on black shirt and black tights with timberland boots. [loved it]. Can you see the make-up? Well I can and i [love] it as well.




0 comments:

Post a Comment