Sunday, December 5, 2010

Buns Galor

Source
Always wanted to learn how everyone makes their buns, but you just cant figure it out? Well I have a quick tutorial how to make one. When the twists come out I'll be sure to try this models style. [I love it <3].

Steps:

  1. Gather black/white socks [more for longer hair less for shorter hair] I used about 4 black and white socks. 
2. Cut the part of the sock where your toes go.

3.Roll the sock under until you run out of sock.

4.      Take the sock from the part you just cut and roll it inwards until you need the next sock. Once you start the second sock take the part that goes around your ankle and lye it on the already rolled sock.
4. Your final product should look just like my own. If it looks a little off just shape it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment