Thursday, December 16, 2010

Amala Treatment

After I washed my hair Sunday I decided to Flat iron it, but was very unsatisfied with the moisture content of my hair. It felt very dry and was soooo fly away[ish], so I put some Eco Styler Gel  on it <my favorite>, but my hair got crazy and I got overly frustrated. So I had my natural guru whip up some Amala for my hair because it was just so moisture-less! Well I was a little nervous because at first it got a little hot but GEE-WHIZZ it made my new growth feel BANGING! Unfortunately my permed ends felt like crap.
The Amala in my hair


 It took about a hour to apply it to my hair [thick hair] and I left it on for 30 minutes [had a date] and my guru washed it out with regular shampoo in an applicator bottle. She applied some coconut oil to add some more moisture to my hair. Then I applied my Herbal Essence Moisturizing Conditioner for about 30 minutes and washed it out. Must I say my new growth and even my relaxed ends felt great. What a big change from the dry hair I had previously. To seal in the rest of the moisture I French braided my hair back and let them dry over night.

This is the final product
             I will DEFINATELY do an Amala treatment again and would recommend it to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment